This is a free workshop but participants must register by September 8th to attend.
April 22, 2017
Province Park in Franklin, IN
The Johnson County Planet Partners invites you to join the family-friendly Earth Day celebration at Franklin’s Province Park and Urban Forest from 11am-3pm on April 22, 2017. There will be free environmental programs, painted rain barrel displays, a creek stomp, native plant sale, and more!
If you would like to sponsor or volunteer for the event, please contact Alley Muir at Educator@recyclejc.com.
from the above link:
“You can drop off papers to be shredded at several locations across Central Indiana from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.. The five locations include:
- 1000 North Meridian Street – Indianapolis
- Creekside Middle School: 3525 West 126th Street – Carmel
- Greenwood Park Mall: 1251 US Highway 31 North – Greenwood/South side
- Speedway Police Department:: 1410 North Lynhurst Drive – Speedway/Indy west side
- Lawrence Police Department: 9001 East 59th Street – Lawrence/Indy east side
Organizers are asking for a $5 donation per shredding box.”
This is the new online location for the Johnson County Partnership for Water Quality. Thank you for visiting our site. This will be your new location to learn about our partners activities, contact information, and history. One of the main emphasis of the partnership is education. We will showcase educational information through events and trainings provided by the partnership and its partners. Feel free to check out our Facebook page as well.